ALPINE hosts a day-long meeting annually where participants discuss various topics relevant to the advancement of land protection efforts in academic settings, including:
- how to move towards the permanent protection of academic lands
- how to connect students and faculty with land trusts and other conservation practitioners
- new research and curriculum resources in land conservation
- how to foster collaboration with Regional Conservation Partnerships (RCPs)
- how to effectively educate and train our next generation of conservation professionals
ALPINE participants include faculty, students, administrators, and land protection practitioners that network with and learn from each other towards a shared goal of increasing land protection across the region.
the 2019 annual meeting will take place on Friday, October 11, 2019
University of Massachusetts Amherst campus center
12 p.m. to 2 p.m.