The 2014 RCP Network Gathering was held Thursday, November 13, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua, N.H. The event brought together 132 people from regional conservation partnerships (RCPs), non-profits, academic institutions, state and federal agencies, and philanthropic foundations to discuss this year’s theme of cross-sector collaboration.
The Gathering featured a plenary panel followed by nine workshop sessions in three tracks: science and strategic conservation planning, conservation finance and funding for RCPs, and engaging landowners and new partners in large landscapes. Please follow the links below to see presentation and handout materials, notes, and videos for each session.
- Session 1: Overview of the North Atlantic Landscape Conservation Cooperative (NALCC) Datasets
- Session 2: Climate Resilience for Biodiversity: Using the Data to Evaluate your Land Protection
- Session 3: The CT River Watershed Landscape Conservation Design: A Network of Linked Cores to Conserve
- Session 1: You’ve got the Plan in Hand. Now what? Conservation Finance Strategies to Acquire Your Priorities
- Session 2: From Vision to Launch: Building an Effective RCP Capital Campaign: Lessons from the Field
- Session 3: Forest Carbon Markets: Experience & Perspectives from
- Session 1: Getting More Landowners to Conserve and Steward their Land: Lessons from the Field
- Session 2: Conservation Words that Work: Influencing Local and State Policymakers to Support Conservation
- Session 3: RCP Boot Camp: What does your Emerging, Maturing, or Conserving RCP need to do next?